Session Roles View Does Not Work In Procedure

From: <v6turbo_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 21:09:27 GMT

Any ideas as why the sessions_roles view does not work inside a procedure? We are attempting to get the list of all roles that an individual has once he enters the procedure. By the way, we can not utilize user_roles because one of the roles has other roles mapped to it. Hence, you only get to see the one role and not all that apply without using session_roles view.

Thanks in advance...