Re: Export Oracle to Access

From: Alan Johns <Alan_at_tarragon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 16:49:23 +0000

There is a tool from Princeton Softech, called Move for Servers, which will allow relational extracts of Oracle data (and ddl), and allow them to be inserted into an SQL Server based destination.

If you would like any more info, please contact me on the below numbers.

Thanks . Alan
In article <36f08e17.13454446_at_90.0.0.1>, cvtruong_at_hotmail.com writes
>To All,
>I would to know how could I export an Oracle database to Access.
>Please advise,
>Thanks in advance.

Best regards
--
  Alan Johns
  Tarragon Software Ltd - UK & Ireland Distributor for

        Princeton Softech's -
                Upgrade 2000
                Ager 2000
                Relational Tools for DB2
                Move for Servers - Oracle, DB2, Sybase, SQL Server
                Version Merger

        ELISE - the Match in Matching.
                Software for recruitment, estate agencies,
                dating agencies, etc from WCC

Phone: 44(0)1480 414141
  Fax: 44(0)1480 436869 Received on Thu Mar 18 1999 - 10:49:23 CST