Data file timestamp?

From: Ken Rachynski <krachyn_at_cadvision.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 09:31:35 -0700

Good day,

Environment: Oracle8 (8.0.4), NT Server 4 (SP3)

I was looking at my datafiles this morning and discovered that the timestamps on them are from the last time I started the instance. Is this correct or should the timestamp reflect the last time the data was changed inside the data file. My log files are changing regularly.

--
Ken Rachynski
Database Analyst