Re: SQL*LOADER ORA-00904: invalid column name

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 06:39:48 +0100

The only thing that could be wrong is no execute privilege on the function func_convert_admitted_from, but then the error message is wrong also. You will receive 904 errors though if you use a function in any select list if you don't have privilege.
Could you check out whether you have privilege and/or a proper synonym?

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA