Context Cartridge ctxload utility

From: sb <skbleich_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 15:34:25 -0800

I am trying to load a text file thru the ctxload utility into a table column (datatype of long) and am receiving the following error message:

DRG-11514: encountered unrecoverable error on line 1491
DRG-11508: long data on line 1491 not found or invalid
DRG-11505: long value overflowed specified buffer on line 1491

Explanation given for DRG-11505:
 "long value overflowed specified buffer on line %(1)s"
// *Cause: long buffer length insufficient for long data length
// *Action: increase longsize parameter
// *Mnemonic: LD_LONGFAIL

//

Hmmm...well, unfortunately I am not sure what this means, and what I need to do. I'm very new to Context (maybe this doesn't have to do directly with Context??), so ideas or solutions would be greatly appreciated. Received on Wed Mar 17 1999 - 17:34:25 CST