Does DATE datatype support milli-second

From: Dong Tang <tangd_at_ctcdist.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 14:07:06 -0600

Hi:

I want to know if Oracle DATE datatype can support time interval less 1 second. According to the manual, the smallest time unit of DATE is the second, but I still want to ask gurus in this group it is true or not, since Oracle has a lot of undocumented neat features.

If you know, please email me at tangd_at_ctcdist.com I really really appreciate it. Since the answer will decide how we are going to design our tables and applications.

Thanks ahead

Don Tang Received on Wed Mar 17 1999 - 14:07:06 CST