Re: USING COST BASED OPTIMISATION ON A MULTI-PROCESSOR,MULTI-DISK DRIVE SERVER

From: Ross Cuthbertson <cuthberr_at_unisys.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 12:58:55 +1100

I think you will find if you check your queries after you have done the analyze that they are not using the indexes. Have you analyzed the indexes? I think if you do the CBO it will then recognize that these are worth using (as It does not know this before optimization) and you queries will improve and load will reduce.

regards
Ross Cuthbertson