Memory needed by Multi Thraded Server and Despatcher Process

From: devinder <devinder_pal.singh_at_pharma.novartis.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 16:06:21 -0500

Greetings all,
I am running 7.3.4 on WinNT, I want to put the database in MTS mode (Currently in Dedicated mode). Can somebody please tell me how much more memory is needed other than that required for SGA, ie can it be determined how much memory the background SERVER and DESPATCHER processes will take, similary how to determine the memory consumed by bakground processes in UNIX.
Regards
Dave Received on Tue Mar 16 1999 - 15:06:21 CST