listener not starting up....

From: Ajay Arora <aarora_at_flash.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 21:06:40 GMT

Hi All,

I am running 8.0.4 on Win-NT 4.0 with SP 3 (128 bit encryption). With server startup everything starts except the listener. When I try to start it manually it gives System erroro 1067.

The interesting thing is if I am connected to Internet, and manually try to startup the listener, it starts up.

Anybody has any clue of what is going on???

Regards,

Ajay Arora
DBA Received on Tue Mar 16 1999 - 15:06:40 CST