Help with a trigger

From: Praim Sankar <psankar_at_icpb.ca>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 21:07:04 GMT

hello world!

I need to create a trigge that would fire in the following scenario:

I have two Oracle databases on the same NT server. I need a trigger that will fire whenever there is an update, insert or delete in the first database. It would then grab the current data, connect to the 2nd database and update it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Received on Tue Mar 16 1999 - 15:07:04 CST