system data file #1 lost - help !

From: <brantnre_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 19:14:35 GMT

I have a 7.3 database and have lost my system data file #1 due to an NT 4.0 disk problem. All my other datafiles are available. Of course I had not used archive mode and my last good backup is too old.

Is there a possibility to extract the data from the remaining data files (or to recreate the system data file #1 ?

Please send comments also per e-Mail. IŽll repost the solution if there is one.

Reinhard
mailto:BrantnRe_at_aee.vatech.co.at