replication

From: <silacha_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 16:32:30 GMT

hi ! everybody

i'm just new on database & oracle,
i have to use oracle 7.3.4 & i'd just finish to create a database. ok it's work but now i have to replicate this base on another site.

on my site the base is created and modified and on the other site it's to be the exact replic who used only to be read...

i'have read the oracle 7 server distributed systems replicated data and what i understand is the need to make

a read-only snapshots of my master base i want this snapshots 2 times a day.

who can give some link with lot of example ???

thank you !!

pascal