Uncommented Error ORA-20003 HELP !

From: Guillaume MAISON <gmaison_at_cse.fr>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 11:58:18 +0200

Hi everyone !

we recently upgrade one of our application from 16bit to 32Bit. So we had to use 32bit oracle SQL*Net.

But we're still using our old version of Oracle Server (7.2) and we're using
some stored procedures.

Once, in the application, we had this error message : ORA-20003, but with no text message nor description in Oracle documentation.

Someone could tell me what does it mean ?!

Thanks a lot for any answer !

Guillaume MAISON Received on Tue Mar 16 1999 - 03:58:18 CST