Re: Unlocking Locked records

From: Super Kev <steve.bright_at_capgemini.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 12:48:12 -0000

A request for a url which will access a PL/SQL procedure(s) via Oracle Web Application Server will create a cartridge instance which then logs onto the database, executes the procedure(s) and then logs off, automatically causing a commit ( unless using session enabled cartridges ). If rows are being locked then my guess is that the cartridge instances are not lgging out of the database due to an error.

Check the wrb.log file (down in the OWA directory somewhere, on NT)

This should provide details of cartridge creation and deletion for each request....

--
Cheers

Steve Bright

steve.bright_at_capgemini.co.uk