Re: Help: Data Dictionary Recovery

From: <afilonov_at_pro-ns.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 02:31:56 GMT

It's strange. Did you run catalog.sql under sys? If not, run it again, it has to restore all views (make a backup first...). Also check if grants and synonyms on those views are created when it runs. If you need access to DBA views, run catdbsyn.sql (it can be DBA-SYN.sql in 7.1), it will create synonyms and grants for other users than sys.