FoxPro to Oracle 7.3.4

From: Dorian Kunzler <dorian.kunzler_at_dsw.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 18:20:01 -0700

I am currently working on a project to copy data from a FoxPro DB to a new Oracle DB. Everything has been going pretty good until I got stuck on a problem a couple days ago that I have not been able to get past. I am taking data from FoxPro and inserting it into two separate tables in Oracle. Everything seems to go ok, but when I get around 5000 records transferred, the program (written in Visual FoxPro 6), dies and I get and ODBC error (memory allocation error) to be more specific. I have not been able to figure out why this happens. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

Thanks,

        ~-~ Dorian Kunzler ~-~
        Email: dorian.kunzler_at_dsw.com