OAS installation error!!

From: <jayvee_at_mayon.cats.edu.ph>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 00:53:18 GMT

Hi,

This happens in the part after clicking OK button of Site Information dialog box. I've accepted the default values like for: Site name and Boot Port. But I'm receiving a sort of OWS READ ERROR with TCPPort on "C:\winnt/blah/blah.stat" something like that.(I forgot the name for blah blah but I can still remember the two slashes and the extension of .stat ; i don't know if this is really a file because it shouldn't be a slash in the first place)

I have also noticed, during the first time I installed it, there is a dialog box that ask something like TCP DNS which I provided (i think) a wrong name. And It doesn't appear (after the error I encountered) the next time I try to install it, only the Site Information dialog box which keept me getting this error.

If this is not the right newsgroup, may I also request for the right one.

Thank you.

(Please reply by e-mail.)