Anyone Using Oracle8 with Novell?

From: Paul M. Titorenko <pault_at_magicnet.net>
Date: 15 Mar 1999 00:34:58 GMT

Is anyone using Oracle8 on Netware in a real, no kidding, production environment? We are looking at moving some legacy applications from an HP/UX 9.04 environment to either NT or Novell; while we hear a lot of blustering from Novell folks about being "partners" with Oracle and touting benchmarks and reliability that beat NT, we can't find anyone that actually uses the stuff. Oracle acknowledges they offer Oracle8 for Novell, but seemed vague on details.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Paul Received on Sun Mar 14 1999 - 18:34:58 CST