Re: internal password in NT

From: Steve Haynes <steve_at_rwx777.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 23:20:46 +0000

In article <01be6808$07414e20$2b034f0c_at_blkshear>, Judy Morris <JBlackshear_at_worldnet.att.net> writes
>Are you sure? Last time I tried to modify all of the "system-type"
>passwords on our NT systems I succeeded in modifying only SYS and SYSTEM.
>INTERNAL was apparently set at the operating-system level somewhere (I
>don't know where and at that point gave up on the whole project - the
>INTERNAL password is still what it was before).

I believe sys and internal can have different passwords on NT. Use oradim80 for internal and alter user for sys Steve
p.s
be careful with oradim80, it can bite.
--
Please remove nospam from my address to Reply. Received on Sun Mar 14 1999 - 17:20:46 CST