Re: Oracle 7 to 8 conversion

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 09:15:29 +0100

Which version of Forms and Reports? Version 3 is not supported anymore on Oracle 8.
If you already have Designer / Developer 2000 2.1, which means Forms 5, I would upgrade to 7.3.4 and Forms 5 first. Forms 5 works with both Oracle 7 and 8, and afterwards conduct the datbase upgrade

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA