Re: Oracle8 and ODBC SQLGetData for LONG RAW

From: txm <txm_at_best.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 16:06:54 -0800

I just found Oracle ODBC document and it says:

X. Long Raw Data via ODBC
There is a 32 KB limitation on the size, (per chunk) of data blocks read to/from a long
raw column in the RDBMS using a combination such as SQLParamData() and SQLGetData()/SQLPutData() to retrieve the LONG/LONG RAW data.

Looks like I'm stuck. Does anybody know any workaround?

Actually I cannot understand "per chunk" above. Can I repeat reading "chunk"?

Thanks.

txm