Oracle 7 to 8 conversion

From: vijver y.a.j.r. van de <vyver_at_nlr.nl>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 11:01:52 +0100

If I decide to go from Oracle7.2.3 (IRIX) to Oracle 8 (UNIX, but not necessarily IRIX), do I have to expect major problems, or will this be a piece of cake (import/export) ?
Can I easily upgrade my Forms and Reports to the new Oracle version, or do I have to re-write them?

Any help will be appreciated.

Yves. Received on Fri Mar 12 1999 - 04:01:52 CST