User Objects in SYSTEM

From: Doug Cowles <dcowles_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 22:49:16 -0500

I inherited an instance that was set up rather half-hazardly and have discovered several users with a default tablespace of SYSTEM.
I have also verified that they do have objects in the SYSTEM tablespace. I am going to change their default tablespace to a new one to sort of "plug the hole". But I was looking for commentary on moving those objects. I think I will export from SYSTEM all objects owned by user x and then import them to the new tablespace. Is this ok? Any warnings or comments?