Re: select and redo logging

From: Peter Sharman <psharman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 09:16:39 -0800

Darren

No, queries themselves aren't logged. Other users may of course be doing things that are logged. Alternatively, what do you know of the app? Is it possible that it's creating temporary tables, inserting information into them, ...?

HTH. Pete

dallen_at_fns.com.au wrote:

> do queries get logged ? I have an app that is doing logs of queries and seems
> to be hitting logs alot !
>
> any thoughts greatly appreciated
>
> darren

Regards

Pete

Peter Sharman                             Email: psharman_at_us.oracle.com
WISE Course Development Manager           Phone: +1.650.607.0109 (int'l)
Worldwide Internal Services Education            (650)607 0109 (local)
San Francisco

SQL> select standard_disclaimer, witty_remark   2 from company_requirements;

"Controlling application developers is like herding cats." Kevin Loney, ORACLE DBA Handbook
"Oh no it's not! It's much harder than that!" Bruce Pihlamae, long term ORACLE DBA