Re: Help !!! --- schedule jobs on NT

From: Dave Klinger <dklinger_at_bechtel.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 15:23:19 GMT

When you start the scheduler service on NT, you have to change the user who runs the scheduler from the default (system account) to an account which has "log on as batch" privilege. If the scheduler owner is the "system account", you probably don't have enough rights to run things like svrmgr. Change the "Log on as" for the scheduler to an account that has the privilege of "log on as batch".

Dave