PersonalOracle8 & developer2000 v2: help

From: <evlap_at_usa.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 06:10:06 GMT

Hi All!
I have subjects installed on my Win98. First I installed Developer (and SQL*Net2), then PersonalOracle (with Net8). Now then I can connect to Personal Oracle thru SQL*Plus 8 only; I don't see it from Developer. May be there is a conflict bw them? I thought there is downward compatibility i.e. I can connect to Net8 from SQL*Net2 as well as from Net8 client. I tried to remove Net8 and keep SQL*Net 2 only. Hasn't helped either. The question: how can I make Personal Oracle work with SQL*Net 2, as I need SQL*Net 2 (not Net8)?

Regards.