calling sql loader from within the PL SQL Procedure.

From: BHAVESH PATEL <BHAVESH-PATEL_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 10 Mar 1999 01:09:24 GMT

Hello

Thank you in advance for helping me.
I have a situation like this :

I have 1 table Table A Which gets some data based on set of criteria. If a new record is inserted into this table, then I want to trigger an after insert trigger which would fire or call SQL LOADER and start loading the datafile automatically.

Can anyone brief me about this. I know you can do this using DBMS_ALERT and DBMS_PIPES packages. But how to do that. Please let me know.

-Bhavesh
(bhavesh-patel_at_wordlnet.att.net ) Received on Tue Mar 09 1999 - 19:09:24 CST