Inserting data into LONG RAW fields

From: Theodore Williams <twilliam_at_leaf.gsfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 1999 14:30:19 -0500

How do you insert data from an image file into a long raw field? Where can I find examples? This seems like a simple question, but I have not been able to find the answer. I know it would be easier to do this with lobs in Oracle 8, but we want to do this with an Oracle 7 database. I have seen one reference to the LONG API (Is there a LONG RAW API?), but have not seen it.

Theo Received on Tue Mar 09 1999 - 13:30:19 CST