Best books on Oracle

From: <mans123_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 1999 18:10:44 GMT

Hi, I am working on an application which has Oracle as a backend and uses extensive Pro*C. I have good experience in Sybase, but I am totally new to Oracle database. I am looking for some good Oracle books which covers following topic in depth, - Sqlplus - Pl/Sql - Pro*C - Oracle Database designing concepts - Performance and Tuning

Your help in this regard is appreciated. Thanks and regards,
Sanjeev Manoli