Re: how to get the most recent sqlstatement

From: Jay Walters <jwalters_at_computer.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 1999 08:45:57 -0500

Did you try the v$sqlarea table. It's documented in the reference manual and it basically contains a view into the cache of SQL statements in the SGA. I don't know how to get to the bind values, though there are also some v$ tables with that information I believe.

I'm not too sure about using it from a trigger, I'm much more prone to data mine it looking for performance problems -