Beginner Question Oracle8

From: Roberto <roberto_at_sunul-1.ita.es>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 1999 10:12:25 +0000

hi, I've a version of Oracle8 server Enterprise. In the installation all work well but , for example when i want to create a database i'can't because it say me than i've to put a login and password. For all i want to do it say me login and password

What login and password?

have i to create this login or password?

In the installation i don't introduced any login or password.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks Received on Tue Mar 09 1999 - 04:12:25 CST