Context Option

From: Jay Walters <jwalters_at_computer.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 1999 00:07:29 -0500

I am looking for comments/experiences using the Context option. I am especially looking for information from anybody who's indexed lots of relatively short descriptions as opposed to few or lots of big documents. I have 2 million 128 character descriptions and I need some very fast search and retrieval capabilities.

A web site I could go pound on to see how it works would be ideal.

I would also appreciate leads on other products which might provide similar types of features.

Cheers Received on Mon Mar 08 1999 - 23:07:29 CST