Oracle 8 - Backup and HSM

From: Walter Brandt <walterb_at_vsl.com.au>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 23:07:05 GMT

Hi,

Does anyone have experience with backing up a database using HSM and Oracle? I am looking for any gotchas that people have come across. I have included a few descriptions of the system in question.

If you have any information that may help me out can you please cc any replies to walterb_at_vsl.com.au?
Many thanks

Walter Brandt Received on Mon Mar 08 1999 - 17:07:05 CST