Database Errors - How to detect

From: Douglas Whitacre <whitacre_at_imake.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 11:00:54 -0500

How can I detect if something has happened to my database? Is there anyway for me to be notified if the database goes down or has a serious problem? Thanks in advance from someone trying to quickly learn the ropes. If you can reply to this email I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Doug Received on Mon Mar 08 1999 - 10:00:54 CST