Job Opportunity in New Jersey

From: <dmorgia_at_cpeople.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 14:23:54 GMT

ATTENTION MICROFOCUS COBOL EXPERTS!!
you!!! We currently have a job opportunity for a Programmer Analyst with experience in Microfocus COBOL, Oracle and Unix. This position will design, develop and implement Inventory and Distribution applications. The right candidate must have excellent communciation skills and be a fast worker. If you fit this description, please call Donna Morgia at Computer People Inc., 1-800-832-3145 x 232. Computer People is a IT consulting firm that represents over 4000 consultants worldwide. We offer great salaries and benefits. We also work with incorporated consultants on a corp-to-corp basis. No third Parties need apply.
Iselin, NJ 08830