TNS Listener will only start when connected to Internet??

From: Apache <any_at_any.com>
Date: 6 Mar 1999 09:22:03 GMT

Hello,

    I have been having trouble starting the TNSListener. It seems to only start when I am connected to the internet. I originally configured my laptop to run on the network at work, but now I am only using it at home. I am running Oracle 8.0.5 on WinNT and I recently installed Oracle 7.3.4 Client/Server software in the same Oracle home as my 8.0.5 install. I have looked at the tnsnames.ora and listener.ora files but all seems to be in order. Where and what else should I check?
Thanks Received on Sat Mar 06 1999 - 03:22:03 CST