Re: Help: ORA-01534: rollback segment 'R01' doesn't exist

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 1999 08:17:02 +0100

Hi Mike,

This should be a private rollback segment, as Oracle does keep track of private rollback segments in init<sid>.ora and doesn't do that for public rollback segments. Please verify the line rollback_segments = in init<sid>.ora and delete r01 from that string for the time being.

Hth,
Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA