Re: internal password in NT

From: Judy Morris <JBlackshear_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 6 Mar 1999 19:31:21 GMT

Are you sure? Last time I tried to modify all of the "system-type" passwords on our NT systems I succeeded in modifying only SYS and SYSTEM. INTERNAL was apparently set at the operating-system level somewhere (I don't know where and at that point gave up on the whole project - the INTERNAL password is still what it was before).

Judy Morris

Brett Neumeier <random_at_enteract.com> wrote in article <7bprff$j8l$1_at_eve.enteract.com>...