Re: The best way to put the files for O8

From: Ronny Ivarsen <ivarsen_at_online.no>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 03:26:16 +0100

My first thought was to put data on disk 2 and put the indexes on disk 3. That should give you good utilization. I would put NT software, oracle software on disk 1, as well as RedoLogs. The question is where to put temp and Rollback. That will depend a bit on your apps.
You should have 2 more disks. One for temp, and one for rollback. I know that is not allways possible.

Let me know of any other suggestions.
Ronny Ivarsen
ivarsen_at_online.no

nikko skrev i meldingen <01be6287$b931aca0$edc28ea1_at_mypc.consulting.com>...