Re: Are Table Drops Logged?

From: Carlo Glinetzki <No_Junk_Carlo.Glinetzki_at_hypovereinsbank.lu>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 17:02:02 GMT

Hi Julia,
yes it is, but you have to know the exact time when the table was dropped. Then you can do a "point in time recovery" just before this moment. To see, when a table is dropped, you have to turn on Orcale auditing. There you can define which actions have to be logged. But take care about setting accounting to high. It can very fast fill up your aud$ table.

Hope it helps
Carlo