Auto-Commits in Stored Procedures?

From: Douglas Whitacre <whitacre_at_imake.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 09:52:45 -0500

I have a stored procedure which DOES NOT include a specific commit, yet the changes in that procedure get committed. I thought that by default if you don't explicitly perform a commit in a stored procedure that it would rollback any changes made to the tables. Can someone help with this? Is it different when run through SQL*Plus (taking the defaults) and through compiled languages?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Received on Fri Mar 05 1999 - 08:52:45 CST