Getting into an Oracle Server

From: Søren Klintrup <bigchief_at_aub.dk>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 11:03:22 +0100

Hi ....

as i stated before the person who set up our current Oracle Server has just resigned ...

I've started looking at the Server (JUST looking ... :) but i can't seem to get into the database because i don't know the username or the servicename (i think i know the password ... if i don't i guess i'm quite f*cked :)

Is there any way of listing what Services I should be able to connect to ?

The Oracle server is an Oracle 8.0.5.0.0 for Windows NT...

/Søren Received on Fri Mar 05 1999 - 04:03:22 CST