Re: Personal Oracle

From: John Seitz <seitz_at_pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 06:39:00 GMT

Personal Oracle is what it says Personal. You should only have one user on the database at anyone time. However, PersonalOracle does have concurrent connections, so you could have more users.

Personal Oracle rocks just from the stand point of its Oracle. I wrote a medium size application based on Peronal Oracle. Then upsize it to Oracle 8 for NT. No modifications. Worked with out a problem.