Configuration & Change Management

From: Dan McIntosh <dan.mcintosh_at_softwarekinetics.ca>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 20:04:51 -0500

I am writing a Configuration & Change Management procedure for a mission-critical HP9000 (cluster) server, running Oracle 7 / HP-UX 10. Can anyone share their CM procedures, or point me to a site with this type of information? I am looking for key settings and/or configuration files that should be placed under CM/RM.

..Much Appreciated, Dan Received on Thu Mar 04 1999 - 19:04:51 CST