SQL Too difficult for me do you know how?

From: Jobi <yng_Couple_at_iname.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 21:36:34 GMT

Hi,

  I have a Table with somewhat duplicate record and I would like to delete the duplicates Here is an Exemple of the table:

RecordID ClientID AddressID

     1                    688            123
     2                    688            123
     3                    783            142
     4                    783            143

Note: RecordID is created on Insert to provide a Unique Number to Index On. It is NOT ROWID

Now What I would like to do is get rid of All but ONE of the Records that Have the Same ClientID AND AddressID....

Thanks for your help....

Eric Received on Thu Mar 04 1999 - 15:36:34 CST