Re: What accounts for performance issues?

From: Jerry Gitomer <jgitomer_at_ictgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 17:18:03 GMT

Hi Stephane,

    You really need to provide more information about your problem. Preferably some fairly specific information.

    In general Oracle 8.0.x on NT 4 SP3 is capable of performing quite well. Since your system has been reconfigured the most likely source of your problems are the applications you are running. Another thing you should look at is your hardware configuration.

regards

Jerry Gitomer

<4ehD2.52$N62.3590587_at_nnrp1.tor.metronet.ca>...