Re: how to drop all indexes?

From: Greg Cooper <greg.j.cooper_at_corpmail.telstra.com.au>
Date: 3 Mar 1999 23:15:54 GMT

Use a script to generate the sql to drop indexes along the lines of:

set head off
spool dropidx.sql
select 'drop index '|| index_name ' ;'
from user_indexes;

then run the script dropidx.sql

Do all this as the schema user and should work fine --
Greg Cooper
IT Services Central West / Regional Technologies / Information Technologist Ph 08 8401 7252 Fax 08 8410 0023 Mobile 0419 823 225

badstreetboy_at_yahoo.com wrote in article <7akh9e$87l$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>...