Intelligent Agent on Multihomed system

From: <morris_jason_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 22:27:14 GMT

Hi all.

Oracle 7.3.4
Intelligent Agent 7.3.4

Is it possible to specify which IP address the intelligent agent should listen on? We are running Oracle on a multihomed machine, and it is choosing the wrong IP to listen on. Is there a setting that I can put in the snmp_rw.ora to set the correct IP?

Replies to morrisj_at_cableregina.com greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance
Jason Morris