Re: Oracle8.0.4 on Digital Unix Move

From: Amit Aggarwal <aggarwal.amitm_at_kendle.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 16:17:23 -0500

One thing you may or may not have problem is with distributive queries if you are going to have both Oracle 8 and Oracle 7 databases. With 8.0.5 and 7.3 databases (using distributive queries) you will have to start two listeners (one for 8 databases and the other for 7). Any reason why you are not migrating to 8.0.4 and not 8.0.5? (Just curious).

amit