Re: Problems with Oracle 8 client and ODBC install

From: Jerry Gitomer <jgitomer_at_ictgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 17:53:54 GMT

Hi,

    Well now. You installed with no problems on 30 boxes and then had trouble with 5 other boxes?

    Check out the hardware on the five failures.

    What software is different and common on the 5 bad guys that isn't installed on the 30 good guys?

    Your problem sounds like it is either hardware or one of those infamous programs that mucks around with your DLLs.

regards

Jerry Gitomer